The released items are organized by five main categories: Resource Type, Resource Name, Subject, Grade Level, and Release Year. You can use any of these categories to help filter and find specific resources. Below is an overview of what’s included within each category type. More information can be found here.
• There are five types of resources within the set of released items: Manuals, Supplemental Documents (scoring rubrics, scoring rules, answer keys, and alignment documents), Sample Student Responses, Item Set-Computer Based, and Item Set-PDF.
• For English language arts items, included are Sample Student Responses and Item Sets for Literary Analysis Tasks, Research Simulation Tasks, Narrative Writing Tasks, Paired Text Set (grades 6-11), Literary Text Set, Short/Medium (S/M) Informational Set (grades 6-11), and Medium/Long (M/L) Informational Set. Also included are Guides, Scoring Rules, and Scoring Rubrics.
• For math items, included are Item Sets, Scoring Rules, Alignment Documents, Answer Keys, and Guides.
• To search within subject, type in either English language arts or math.
• Resources are available for grades 3 – 11.
• Released items are currently available for 2015 and 2016